Being a member of the Lead Exchange Network is all about relationships between business professionals.
An important way to create and build those relationships is by setting up regular one-to-one meetings with fellow members.
Getting together on a one-to-one basis will benefit you in the following ways:
- Gain a better understanding of how your business partner operates their business.
- Learn how to give more leads to that member.
- Getting to know each other will help you feel comfortable enough to pass them leads.
- Learn who else the member needs in the group to create or build their Power team.
- To get the maximum return on relationships you need to know everything you can about the people in your network.
- You will then be better able to leverage that knowledge and become a more powerful connector of people.
- To get started, set a goal to meet with one member of the group each month outside of the meeting.
- You should reserve about one hour in which each person will get one-half hour to educate the other about their business, their ideal client and how to ask that client for a meeting with a member.
- For newer members it would be really helpful to do your first few one-to-ones with a more senior member who can help direct the meeting and keep things on-track for success.