There are no outside speakers, but each member periodically has an opportunity to deliver a 10-minute sales talk in order to help the group gain a better understanding of the types of leads that will help the member the most.
The Lead Exchange Network is an organization of business people dedicated to the ideals of bettering their respective careers through the interchange of business leads. Each member has exclusive rights to one occupational category. Once you join, your competition can’t!
A typical meeting agenda:
7:00 – 7:14 am
- Meet, greet, mingle and order breakfast.
- The President calls the meeting to order with the Pledge of Allegiance.
- The President introduces officers and welcomes guests.
- Each member gives 30 second commercials informing fellow members what a good lead is for them that week.
- Guests are introduced and given an opportunity to give a 60 second commercial.
- If time permits, the group Mentor or Member-At-Large will give an educational moment.
- When breakfast arrives, a break is taken from agenda.
- Business Cards are passed.
- First featured Speaker addresses the group.
- An attendance report is given along with any committee reports.
- The second featured Speaker addresses the group.
- The members pass LEADS and Testimonials
- The meeting is adjourned.